Our goal is to simplify the whole process of managing applications on multiple computers, without having to have any technical knowledge.
Simple UI with few clicks to accomplish large amounts of work that would take hours with another tool, or days without a tool at all.
Easy to get started
- Sign up
- Download client application (MSI)
- Install on the computers you want to control
- Congrats! You are now ready to deploy applications
All you need
- Manage applications for multiple computers simultaneously
- Create your own packages in no time
- Take advantage of unique features
- Access to 5200+ packages managed by the community
- Synchronize existing applications
- Get your own private package feed
- Use your existing package feed
- License inventory
- Scheduled group installations
- Scheduled/automatic updates
- Low free disk info
- Wake computers remotely new!
We have done all the work for you. Gain full controll with a nice web portal that only requires only a few clicks to create a package, deploy applications and access computer information.
Let us explain how it works.
Or, skip all this technical stuff and get started!
And don’t forget to take a look at our video demonstrations on Youtube.
Self-hosted version is
on the way here!
- Full control over your data
- Easy installation for Windows server with IIS
Deployify is a complete tool that in an easy and fast way let you deploy applications, with real-time feedback. It's built on top of Chocolatey.
Deployify is developed by JAHA IT. We are an IT support company in Sweden that are helping small and midsized business to administering, developing and maintaining customers IT-infrastructure.
We needed a way to manage applications:
- on multiple computers
- in different locations
- for diffrent organizations
- with one click
A solution for that just didn't exist.
None of them could, in an easy way, administer multiple sites. The alternatives was also too expensive and way too complicated. It often requires a lot of research, and it takes too long time to create your own packages. Other solutions also choke the internet connection and was really slow when deploying large applications. They also provided slow feedback and had slow websites.
We made it!
Now we can do all this through a single website, and so can you.