Our goal is to simplify the whole process of managing applications on multiple computers, without having to have any technical knowledge.
Simple UI with few clicks to accomplish large amounts of work that would take hours with another tool, or days without a tool at all.
Easy to get started
- Sign up.
- Download the computer agent (MSI).
- Install on the computers you want to control. Congrats! You are now ready to deploy applications.
All you need
- Manage applications for multiple computers simultaneously
- Create your own packages in no time
- Synchronize existing applications
- Scheduled group installations
- Scheduled/automatic updates
- Get your own private package feed
- Use your existing package feed
- License inventory
- Low free disk info
- Wake computers remotely
- Download a list of installed programs as CSV
- Share your domain with other users
- Take advantage of unique features
- Access to 5200+ packages managed by the community
- Two factor authentication new
- Remote Powershell new
We have done all the work for you. Gain full control with a nice web portal that only requires a few clicks to create a package, deploy applications and access computer information.
Let us explain how it works.
Or, skip all this technical stuff and get started!
I'm a sysadmin for 15 years. This project is amazing guys. Chocolatey + your custom web portal works as a charm.
Unbelievable, I always search for something like this. And now I've it.
AMAZING. I salute you.
With Deployify functionality
- Sign in to Deployify.
- Click on the main menu.
- Click "Send feedback".
- Fill the form and hit "Send".
- Done. You will be contacted ASAP (mind the time difference).
With Deployify Server installation
- Sign in to your account at https://licensing.deployify.io.
- Use the contact information on the start page.
Deployify is a complete tool that in an easy and fast way let you deploy applications, with real-time feedback. It's built on top of Chocolatey.
Deployify is developed by JAHA IT. We are an IT support company in Sweden that are helping small and midsize businesses to administer, develop and maintain customers IT infrastructure.
We needed a way to manage applications:
- On multiple computers.
- In different locations.
- For different organizations.
- With one click.
A solution for that just didn't exist.
None of them could, in an easy way, administer multiple physical sites. The alternatives were also too expensive and way too complicated. It often requires a lot of research, and it took too long time to create packages. Other solutions also choke the internet connection and was really slow when deploying large applications, if possible at all. They also provided slow feedback and had slow websites.